Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements

Where RPG fans can share ideas and work together to create the sourcebooks that the companies never will.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abyss Guide now has a 4-page Character Sheet, and 6 pages of add-ons!

After a temporary hiatus, the Grey Jackal is back in action!

Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anda

Anda

Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Empty
PostSubject: Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe   Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:10 pm

So I guess I should write one of these as well since this group is constantly growing.

I'm Sam, also known as Anda, and I was one of first to jump onboard Gattison's creation The Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements. Over the years I have begun working on several vampire books for my own, and my friends, amusement. However, I've only seen one of those projects finished; a Children of the Night book written in swedish that I did together with original_anarch. So my hopes with joining the group was that with more people onboard, the bigger were the chances of books actually being finished.
I am swedish and even though my english is good, it is not perfect. That limits me a bit in writing when I feel much more confident in writing in my mother language. Even though I've written some material for our project, my main role in this group is to come with constructive feedback and do heaps of artwork. I am the guy who drew all the naked women, and more. All though I can't take credit for all of the art that is done within this group, I would say that so far I've done about 90%, which I think earns me the crown of being the group's own little illustrator.

I jumped onboard mainly to work on the Guide to Abyss Mysticism, and after that's done I will see whatever projects/books that will interest me.

Oh, and I'm really fascinated by this emoticon ---> elephant

Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe   Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi Samanda. =)
Back to top Go down
http://gattison13.deviantart.com/
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe   Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 am

I like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe   Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Why do I feel like Anda's "Hello Thread" is a thinly veiled meeting of Narcotics Anonymous?
Back to top Go down
http://gattison13.deviantart.com/
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe   Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:33 am

Hi I am Samanda and I have a problem drunken
Back to top Go down
crawlerotn

crawlerotn

PostSubject: Re: Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe   Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Hello Samanda... some reason I wanna call ya panda... but I digress... It is a pleasure meeting you, and although I am from the US, I look forward to see your art and what you bring to the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe   Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anda, the lost Swede on the steppe
Page 1 of 1