Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements

Where RPG fans can share ideas and work together to create the sourcebooks that the companies never will.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abyss Guide now has a 4-page Character Sheet, and 6 pages of add-ons!

After a temporary hiatus, the Grey Jackal is back in action!

Nyx, the goddes of night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valismedsen

valismedsen

Nyx, the goddes of night Empty
PostSubject: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I like this character a whole lot. =)

Quote :
Name: Nyx
Nature: Survivor
Demeanor: Deviant
Clan: Lasombra (Autarkis)
Embrace: 371 BC
Sire: Unknown
Generation: 6th
Concept: Cultist of the Night

You also had this little bit on the WW forum, and had mentioned something about not filling in the rest of her stats.

Take a look at Pedro Perez in Abyss Guide, and maybe you could use that format for Nyz as well.

And I'm glad she's an actual Lasombra, too, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://gattison13.deviantart.com/
valismedsen

valismedsen

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 am

Okay, I actually tried to put a tentative dot distribution for Nyx and I think it came out nicely.
I also finished the roleplayin hints section. Tell me if you feel that the thing with the Path of Lilith needs a deeper explanation.

Roleplaying Hints:
Spoiler:

Character Sheet:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 am

Wow, awesome character! I like every little detail in it, completely flawless! I have tried drawing her 3 times already but all of them went into the trashcan. She has proven to be a challenge. Everytime I come close to capture her essence she slips out of my grip. I will continue my hunt another day... for now, I let her live only in our imagination.
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 am

wow, Anda, lol... an artist and a poet, heh
Back to top Go down
valismedsen

valismedsen

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:09 am

Would you like some ideas?

This character was inspired by Eris, from the adventures of Sinbad.

Another inspiration was Bêlit, the pirate queen from Conan stories.

(I should add to the description that, as Bêlit, Nyx suffers from avarice. It could be her derangement.)

In this character you can go for a more epic image.

It could be interesting if you perhaps add Oloff as well, maybe appearing as a sort of memory in the background.

Oloff should be a viking warrior, kinda Thor-like (big, buff, blond, bearded), but more blood-thirsty a barbaric (I envision him covered in blood dripping from his hair), wielding axes (I have to change his sword to axes on the write-up).

Ravens are a good symbol to add to the image as well.
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:46 am

Wow If I was just as patient as I say I am, but I wasn't. That inspiration up there wouldve come in handy, but now when I see it I've already finished. I'll post it on the facebook page. Please comment and let me know if u like it or not, I could approach it differently.
Back to top Go down
valismedsen

valismedsen

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 am

One other idea is that even if she's frightening, Nyx should look very feminine. Her hair looks more like waves, and if wearing am armor it wouldn't look bulky, but like a second skin, perhaps scaled.
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:19 am

Alright, take a look at facebook and tell me what u think about that one.
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:45 am

same here. Nyx (as well as her picture, of course) should be all set in the next PDF update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyx, the goddes of night   Nyx, the goddes of night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyx, the goddes of night
Page 1 of 1