Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements

Where RPG fans can share ideas and work together to create the sourcebooks that the companies never will.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abyss Guide now has a 4-page Character Sheet, and 6 pages of add-ons!

After a temporary hiatus, the Grey Jackal is back in action!

...And they called him... "Gattison...."

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

...And they called him... "Gattison...." Empty
PostSubject: ...And they called him... "Gattison...."   ...And they called him... "Gattison...." Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 pm

I don't even know why I put this stupid section, I guess I was envisioning hundreds of users wanting to have their voice heard or something....

Anyway, my name is Joshua, but you can me Gattison. =)

Here's a couple of the things I'd like to share with the world:

First, here's an old project of mine that died down when I stopped using LackeyCCG, but it's an idea for a CCG (Collectible Card Game) based on G.I. Joe and inspired by White Wolf's CCG, Rage.

Secondly, here's my DeviantART page, with all types of things to points your eyeballs at. I also have a flickr page, but what's the point when you have deviantART?

Next, my true nerd-ery will show because this is a "forum" where I basically list all of my geeky ideas, and it's not even close to done yet. It's actually invite-only, because I'm involved with others who are less Internet-friendly and constantly fear plagiarism, so don't even bother unless you really have a truly over-active imagination. No offense, of course, lol =)

...So, yeah, why don't just use this section of the forum to just whore ourselves out and do alot of posturing and bragging to impress all the girls?
Back to top Go down
http://gattison13.deviantart.com/
valismedsen

valismedsen

PostSubject: Re: ...And they called him... "Gattison...."   ...And they called him... "Gattison...." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 pm

We need a "like" or "thank" or "+1" button on specific posts, because I'd thank or like or +1 this post. It's so damn funny!
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: ...And they called him... "Gattison...."   ...And they called him... "Gattison...." Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Apparently that is one of the few things this forum cannot do... but it does have a multi-quote button, which I always like, and the bbc coding or whatever it's called works better, too.
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: ...And they called him... "Gattison...."   ...And they called him... "Gattison...." Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 pm

I'd like to like or thank what Valis said
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: ...And they called him... "Gattison...."   ...And they called him... "Gattison...." Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:35 pm

I activated the oh-so-popular "like" feature, but, of course, it's in fuckin french, lol.

You can press the "Merci" button to like a topic, but not a post, I'll dive back into the settings soon and mess around with it again.

If anybody is familiar with forum features, speak up. =)
Back to top Go down
valismedsen

valismedsen

PostSubject: Re: ...And they called him... "Gattison...."   ...And they called him... "Gattison...." Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 am

Merci beaucoup!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And they called him... "Gattison...."   ...And they called him... "Gattison...." Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...And they called him... "Gattison...."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements :: The Den of the Grey Jackals :: Not Your Parent's Elysium-
Jump to: