Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements

Where RPG fans can share ideas and work together to create the sourcebooks that the companies never will.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abyss Guide now has a 4-page Character Sheet, and 6 pages of add-ons!

After a temporary hiatus, the Grey Jackal is back in action!

A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
valismedsen

valismedsen

A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Empty
PostSubject: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm

The Black Magister
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 am

Absolutely loved it!
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:53 pm

(Same here, again, lol)

So, with two locations and done and some more on the way, I think it's time to make a list.

This will, at first, be weak, little, puny, girly list, but hopefully that will inspire us to write stuff and beef this list up a bit. =)

List Begin: (Abyssal Locations)
The Congo, Heart of the Dark Continent

The Black Magister, Queen of the Deep (see above)
Back to top Go down
http://gattison13.deviantart.com/
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:19 am

Y'all think we should have a second name for the loactions? I'm refering to "Heart of the Dark Continent" and "Queen of the Deep". Personally I think on locations it's not needed, but that's just me and not something I burn very strongly for, so if you guys want that then I'm fine with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:42 pm

I also like to give EVERYTHING a title, just because I think it's cool. Heh

I could also go either way here. They aren't necessary, but they don't hurt, so, popular opinion will decide this issue. =)
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 am

Laguna de
la Sombra

Ok so this is my suggestion for the Laguna de la Sombra, and I would really like to hear your thoughts about it. Is the concept good? Is it suiting for Abyssal Locations? Is the English good?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:45 pm

I like the place and I like the way you wrote the background, slowly raising the intensity

As I'm never really satisfied by anything, as a GM I would like to see also some rules to embody it.
_The exact interest for Abyss Mystics (low gauntlet, night spirits roaming or bonus for invocation related to night spirits)
_Whether a hint pointing to an actual abyss mystic inhabiting the place or better a brand new NPC

Both would help a GM trying to make something out of the place

Maybe I'm asking too much santa
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 am

Thank you for that, nice to hear your feedback! Smile

Quote :
Whether a hint pointing to an actual abyss mystic inhabiting the place or better a brand new NPC

I actually wanted this to be the haven of The Casuli but not make it too obvious. That's why I wrote "child" with ("") cuz he/her wasn't probably a child when he came back.
I also wanted to make the creature's nature a mystery. That he gifts the "child" with immortality suggests that it's a vampire. That it rises from the darkness of the lake, which is the result of all the blood, also suggests that he was awaken by blood. However, it could also by abyssal creature who arose from the darkness of the lake and searches for the only knowledge it can relate to, knowledge about it's own realm and darkness. It's all a bit blurry, but that's often how legends are and how I wanted it I guess.

However, I still don't know if Gattison approves this cuz The Casuli is his creation. I don't know either if I should make the Casuli connection clearer, but since the NPC is a mystery I wanted this to not be obvious.

Quote :
The exact interest for Abyss Mystics

Yeah this I struggled with, there isn't really anything in what I've written that could bring a character or a coterie to the place, other than if the ST comes up with a good way for the group to track The Casuli to this place. So I'm really open to suggestions here.
Could you explain what you mean with "low gauntlet, night spirits roaming or bonus for invocation related to night spirits", cuz I don't really understand. Google translate isn't really helping me on this one either lol!
Back to top Go down
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 am

Quote :
Thank you for that, nice to hear your feedback!
Ur welcome... Reading it was nice ;-)

Quote :
I actually wanted this to be the haven of The Casuli but not make it too obvious. That's why I wrote "child" with ("") cuz he/her wasn't probably a child when he came back.
I also wanted to make the creature's nature a mystery. That he gifts the "child" with immortality suggests that it's a vampire. That it rises from the darkness of the lake, which is the result of all the blood, also suggests that he was awaken by blood. However, it could also by abyssal creature who arose from the darkness of the lake and searches for the only knowledge it can relate to, knowledge about it's own realm and darkness. It's all a bit blurry, but that's often how legends are and how I wanted it I guess.

Ok I must not have got it, my bad
I got the clues about abyss and vampire, I just didn't felt it was pointing to one vampire.

Quote :
However, I still don't know if Gattison approves this cuz The Casuli is his creation. I don't know either if I should make the Casuli connection clearer, but since the NPC is a mystery I wanted this to not be obvious.

Ok, that's why...

Low gauntlet:
The Spirit world is separated from the Earth by the Gauntlet. The Higher the rating of the gauntlet the harder it is for one side to affect the other side. (It's the difficulty in order to cross between the Earth and the Umbra)
Typically what Mage call Node is a place where spirituals energies are strong. As a result of the power of the Node, the Gauntlet is Low and sometime an effect called "Swallowing" cause people and spirit to accidentally cross to the other side.

Spoiler:

Night Spirit roaming:
That goes with a low Gauntlet and a "Swallowing" effect that allow some spirit to cross. One of the thing to make a place easily usable in a chronic is to give it a bunch of pnj (the kind of Abyss spirit hanging in the area)
and some effect characteristic of the place
U gave hints of that when u talked about
"Especially when he realizes that the neither the moon nor its stars is reflected in the dark water surface."
Imho this should also have an mechanical effect on the game. Maybe the Gauntlet is lower at midnight. Night/Abyss spirits might cross between world more easily... Rituals calling to spirits might be more easily performed than in other place. (I gave an example of a ritual that is able to create a place similar to a Node: "Infuse the Abyssal Well". I'm not suggesting u should use the ritual but it might gives u hints to what a mystic place could provide for mystic using it and foreigners coming into the owner's lair...)
If u have other effects that could give life to the place, so when the GM describe it he will have mechanic 'ready made" to help in his story.

But, since it might be the lair of an old one u might want to leave some things I the vague...
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:08 am

Again, thanks for that.
I changed some small parts of the story and it would be awesome to know if u like it better! It's always hard to weave in mechanics into a storytelling text, so let me know if this did the trick or if I can do it any better. Hopefully it's clear now that the place has a low gauntlet during night, and that you may find night spirits sometimes.
I also added Casulis name at the end. I don't know if this is a good thing or not. Or if Gattison approves. But would be awesome for me to know what u think Agathe, is it better to point out the vampire and make it clear that it has a master (the creature that arose from the lake) or not?

Oh and besides Agathe, I would love to hear what the rest of you guys think too.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:33 am

I'll do it quick (for Once) I am bit tired, gotta go sleep

I think weather this text is not complete or it does not display well on my screen. Has anyone this pb ? Maybe it's just my eyes... Sleep

btw: I wasn't suggesting you should integrate rules in the text, but maybe in a side bar. But if you managed to do it, it's even better!
Hope I'll be able to read it later

Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 am

The text is jumbled and missing pieces (apparently) to me as well, so yeah, maybe a re-post or an Edit is in order.

As far as the idea, I approve, but I think the "master" of the lake should be the Casuli, rather than have one of the Ramos' or Vargas actually be the Casuli. Not that your idea isn't good, I just think it would not affect your story much at all if we simply made the Ramos/Varga-survivor a servant rather than the Casuli himself, since for now I still want to preserve the mystery of him. Again, no offense, but giving the Casuli an origin feels like it brings us one step closer to stating that he is in fact a vampire, and I'd rather leave it questionable.

Beyond that, I like the short little story, and I like how you left the exact details about everything vague and undefined, including whether it was a Varga or Ramos who ended up "finding what the creature sought." I thought that technique was excellent, especially for something connected to the mysterious, ill-defined Casuli.

No paycheck until you re-post something legible though, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:43 am

Ah damn it, somehow when i pasted in the text it went all f*cked and bits are missing. I didn't even save my document but I think I can rewrite it, not much changes anyway.

Regarding the changes you suggested, making the Casuli the creature. I think I can do that, even though my whole purpose of the place was to give him an identity and purpose. I'll get to it later this week.
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, then if that was intention, perhaps you could try and propose the information as an inference, and then mention the Casuli's name in a modern-nights context, giving him some connection, and making it possible for ST's to make the connection, but that way it isn't so heavily implied that it can be perceived as his "canon" origin.

...if that makes sense to you, anyway, if not, just do whatever and I'll bitch and complain some more, lol
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Ok, so I made some changes and hopefully the text now will be readable.
At the end you see that I mention the Casuli, but I'm not revealing wether it's the "child" or the monster in the lake. If you are okey with that Gattison we both get our way since it's left open for the Storyteller to decide. Me personally don't like to build stories upon creatures who I can't explain who they are or their purpose, while you like the mystery factor in yours. I think if I write it like this it could be any way. The fact that I used the words "creature known as the Casuli" suggests that it's the creature in the lake though.
Are you happy with this or do you want me to fully state that the Casuli is the creature in the lake? Do you want me to remove the name Casuli completely and just leave it open for the reader to put whatever else they wish there?
And I have one more question which I want a truthful answer to. Is this story really suitable for this section? I'm thinking of the fact that this place is not based upon anything White Wolf has written but the other places are. Also it's written more like a story than a description of a place so I'm a bit sceptic.
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:40 pm

oh, I frogot to post the story.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh great, you did integrate the spirit world in the text, cool that gave me some inspiration (see below), I hope that u'll like it Smile
Like gattison I prefer when you're not sure weather this is the story of the Casuli or the story of his servant

Twisted Evil The dark god of the abyss inspired me a sidebar with some written rules: Feel free to correct me of course, after all I'm just guessing your intentions here. cyclops

So it should be something like...

Sidebar: Cray Rules:

@ Everyone
So what do you think about adding a sidebar with rules to this location ? And what about doing this for other locations ?
@ Anda
Does the rules seem to embody accurately the place you created ? Do you see something I missed ? Other Idea ?

Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Well, Anda, I like the story, but would you mind if I rewrote it, adding some "english-as-a-first-language" flair, lol? I mean no offense, of course, but I see some parts that maybe you weren't able to think of the best words in english to describe what you were going for. If you'll agree, I'll definitely let you have approval over whatever I change, which will only really be some adjectives and sentence structure and stuff like that.

And Agathe, I always like the ideas you come up with. Even if we don't end up making a side-bar with "rules" for every location, I think it would be a good idea for this location, because as Anda pointed out, this one is completely unique and original to us, and not WW's idea. I know you're a big Mage fan, Agathe, but since Werewolf is the #2 game of WW, what do you think og writing the "Node" as a Caern? Not that it makes a big deal to me one way or the other, but I just want to see what you think about that. I guess it would really depend on "which Crossover direction" we would want to "lead" the readers in, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 pm

@ Agathe
Ah cool, I have no problems with a side bar for my location. Since I've played neither mage or werewolf I don't really know what the stats mean but I trust your judgement on the matter. I like the idea of that the lake swallowing everything crossing it's surface on the moonless nights and that it serves as a gateway. Can i ask, what is a moonless night? Is that during a solar eclipse or something? Smile

@ Gattison
Ofc I have no problems with you rewriting it, proper english is more important than my pride Razz
Back to top Go down
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:25 pm

@ Anda
I thought a moonless nights would be on the new moon (the dark moon).
In the Abyss the moon is the only light existing. The brighter the moon the more light in the abyss... So I would guess the Abyss is a bit stronger when no lights are coming from the moon...
But an eclipse would also do it...
Would you prefer if it would happend only on eclipses ?

@ Gattison
Node or Caerns whatever, but if u want to use a propre Vampire Term, then it's Cray (cf. P'sGtt Lows Clans p.173)
So maybe we could use this one ?
In the end do as u feel, I trust your judgment Wink

Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 am

@ Agathe
Quote :

I thought a moonless nights would be on the new moon (the dark moon).
In
the Abyss the moon is the only light existing. The brighter the moon
the more light in the abyss... So I would guess the Abyss is a bit
stronger when no lights are coming from the moon...

What is the source of this cuz in every VTM-book I've read the abyss only contains of different shades of black. No moon ever mentioned.
I have to assume this is from Mage or Werewolf. If VTM only speaks about the abyss as black but another game (Mage or Werewolf) speaks about a shadow umbra, something like the Abyss but with a moon, shall we really believe that this is the same realm then?

Quote :

Would you prefer if it would happend only on eclipses ?

Doesn't matter really, I'm fine with it happening more often than at a solar eclipse. So probably keep it as you have written it Smile
Back to top Go down
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Different layers of Abyss   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Quote :
I have to assume this is from Mage or Werewolf. If VTM only speaks about the abyss as black but another game (Mage or Werewolf) speaks about a shadow umbra, something like the Abyss but with a moon, shall we really believe that this is the same realm then?

I know the problem your mentioning but as it is also written in the Werewolf book on the Umbra:
Every 300 feet you travel down into the Abyss You get a +1 difficulty to lighted based sight perception.
So after a short while you don't get anymore light at all...
In the Abyss, due to sensory deprivation, peoples that are not able to see in the dark and reach a difficulty over 10 to their perception rolls start to hallucinate). That's why I tend to associate the abyss the Lasombra reach with the deep caves at (one of) the bottom, more than with the pit at the surface.

As I mentioned in an other post, Lasombra don't seem to enter the Abyss through the bottomless pit as the Werewolves do; or through the cracks as Mages do...
Lasombra seem to be directly linked to a deeper layer that doesn't gets any light.... Imho it's just a deeper level where the pression of the Abyss is stronger but not entierly different from the sensory deprivation describe in the Werewolf book. I made in the Polonia topic the hypotesis that Lasombra might use the part of the Null Zone close to the deep caves as a shortcut to reach into the Abyss...

In the Umbra, Realms don't have always precises boundary mostly because the Umbra is a Dream (cf. the Spirit Ways):
It's not something as versatile as the dreams you have at night; the ever changing Maya (aka the Dreaming).
Realms are strong Concepts, dreams that are necessary for the course of the universe and that solidify into a large realm according to their importance. Realms are dreams that became concept. Therefore Realms' only boundary are the same ones as the concept they embody. Sometime concepts have defined boundary and sometime the borderline are less obvious. Death/Night/End are all linked together and the different layers they must be connected (as in the dark no boundary really exist). There is others realms that are involved with the concept of the Abyss (ex: The Nether Realms aka Hell) as it is also show in VtM. I hope to make a long topic on the subject (...well maybe next month)
The concept of the Abyss on seem to be "the End" (weather as an Absence aka end of something, or as a Bottom aka dead end, it's where things End... even gods/devils):
That include end of Light, Desire, Hope, Consciousness, Identity, Life, Space, Time... And at the end even the end of Gods (the way of Silver is proof of it).
In fact it's the End of all "Pattern" leaving only unending darkness !
In itself the Abyss is a Paradox: it's the Presence of an Abscence.

Even if there is no proof of a link between both:
1) Both Description seem to work together if u make some simple hypotesis:
_Mage/Vampire/Werewolfs don't share the same link with the Abyss so it's normal for them to have other road to access it.
_Werewolves describe the pit they've seen the White Hollower going into.
_Mage describe the Entropy process that open Abyssal Rifts (Chasms) in the stuff of dreams/concepts that becomes obsoletes.
_Lasombra describe the Abyss through the quite unique spiritual connection they have in their blood (as well as their mainly christian paradigm). Plus the fight against inner evil is an important thema that you tend to find in VtM. That gives the description of the Abyss a more hellish feeling.
_Wyrm creature of Malefas seem to enter the Abyss through a "bottomless pit under the dungeon of the castle of Cthonus inside Malfes" (BoW).
Descriptions are different because Supernatural being have different problem:

2) The Light of the Moon is in my opinion really important here because:
_It show the link the Realm has with Arcadia the realm of the Fae.
Arcadia is the realm of the dreaming and it's supposed to be on the dark side of the Moon
Leaving the light of the moon over the Abyss (and only this light) might have been a way to show the link between the night/darkness and the dreams. In a way the sensory deprivation effect is a form of dream. It creates creatures from shadows. Not so far from the powers experssed through Obtenebration level 2 or 3 (or even the level 4 D.A.).
That link between Obtenebration and dream seem to be also present inside VtM itself with the background story of Marconius and the Kiasyds.
_It also show that the Abyss is a bit stronger (& scarier) during the periode of New Moon. Wich seem logic because the darkness are linked to the nights and shadows of earth and therefore the darkness are stronger during the nights of the new moon.

3) The deprivation effect also show, in a smaller scale, how from the disparition of something, enough "Creativity/Glamour/Tass" is recycled for the creation of a dream (hallucination). It might be the process of the creation of Vista (wich are possible worlds/realms). Some Bastest claim seem even to support this someway.

Of course this description seem to lessen the mood of the VtM gameline since it is a crossover description. I'm trying to show the other side of the Abyss and to show the links with Vampire. Then each storyteller wil be able to link the realm with a more appropriate mood. But why reject the official tools that are already there when there is no imho major contradiction ? We just need a way to convert already existing official rules and thema to a more VtM game feeling.

Btw: Vampire doesn't get very talkative with the metaphysical system of the Umbra. Even The Auspex level 5 doesn't clearly state it's linked to the Astral Umbra (but it's obvious of many VtM, Werwolf and Mage reasons). The main theme of vampire is their loss of link with the Spiritual. So this part of Obtenebration linked to the Abyss is only refereed with as few details as they could: Look how few mentions of the Abyss realm there is in VtM, look how short are the description of the Abyss (or for that case any umbral realm at all, even the Astral Umbra quite commonly reached through Auspex 5). Imho that's why there is no mention of light. For the most case it's not relevant to the VtM mood they're setting.
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Anda wrote:

agathe de lannuie wrote:
Of course this description seem to lessen the mood of the VtM gameline since it is a crossover description. I'm trying to show the other side of the Abyss and to show the links with Vampire. Then each storyteller wil be able to link the realm with a more appropriate mood. But why reject the official tools that are already there when there is no imho major contradiction ? We just need a way to convert already existing official rules and thema to a more VtM game feeling.

You both pointed out somethign important, that I'd like to make official. This IS a VtM book, first and foremost, so, like Anda kind of said, we should stick to a Vampire-centric presentation. However, since this book is up to us to create, we have the option of also doing some thing kind of unprecedented in a WW book before... ACTUAL crossover rules, based on real research into the CWoD, which, I personally, think would be a nice touch.

So, the next logical step is, to me, figuring out how we segregate crossover material from VtM material. Also imho, this would depend on how much crossover material we come up with. Just a few pieces and we could spread it out, put it in side-bars, and place them near the appropriate sections. A bunch of crossover material, and we may dedicate a portion of a chapter to it, and a ton would maybe warrant an entire new chapter.

I do like the crossover idea though, because then a simple botch could mean your ST could dump your little Abyss mystic out in the middle of a sacred, spiritual meeting of Shadow Lord werewolves at one of their holy Caerns dedicated to Darkness or Shadows, or some Euthantos mage trying to perfect some crazy spell with his Entropy magic accidentally sucks you into his personal, little Realm on an asteroid that will soon be under the sun's direct rays won't let you out... all types of crazy new stuff could happen in a game involving a Lasombra that has already been running for years...

Also, we could suggest ways to maintain the Vampire-centric feel and still explore Stories like these. That'd be a good idea.

All in all,Agathe, you did make some impressive points I thought, so I definitely would like to see more on the topic.
Back to top Go down
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Ok I made a first map to show what I mean
I still have to work on it but here's a first result

A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Abyss11
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:13 pm

I want to be the VERY FIRST to sign up to a Complete, VIP Tour of this facility... lol

Seriously though, I am very curious as to why, what and where you chose to place these things, and how would a Vampire (Lasombra or Kiasyd, more than likely) actually travel through this place? Like, would they have to start in the middle of the Abyss-section and find a way to navigate to another section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations   A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World of Darkness: Abyssal Locations
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next