Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey Jackal Fan-Supplements

Where RPG fans can share ideas and work together to create the sourcebooks that the companies never will.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Abyss Guide now has a 4-page Character Sheet, and 6 pages of add-ons!

After a temporary hiatus, the Grey Jackal is back in action!

Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal Empty
PostSubject: Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal   Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:26 am

So here's a quick rundown of events, chronologically, according to the characters I've made. (I'll come back and add the dates in the Leges Abyssi text, too.)

I would like it if others who have made characters could point out important dates from their NPCs (valis, I can try to help you with that, since you have so many, heh), so i can add them to the list below.

Hopefully this will help us with metaplot... or just be an interesting waste of time...

Timeline of the Grey Jackal:

Last edited by Gattison on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added dates from Chapter 4)
Back to top Go down
http://gattison13.deviantart.com/
Agathe De Lannuie

Agathe De Lannuie

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal   Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Timeline of Agathe Ze Night:

In italic are the propositions i made in the casting shadow shadows relating to Agathe's history
Back to top Go down
Anda

Anda

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal   Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 pm

I like this Timeline, I don't have anything to add though since I haven't written any NPC.
Back to top Go down
Gattison
Admin
Gattison

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal   Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:03 am

It doesn't just have to be from NPC's, of course. =) A lot of those dates are from my write-up of the Abyss books.

If you have ever written a number or a date in anything you wrote, then we could add it. Even if it's something vague like "1800-1900 AD - Varga/Ramos family war in wherever it was," Brazil or Argentina, I forget at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://gattison13.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal   Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows of the Past: Chronology of the Grey Jackal
Page 1 of 1